Project Recovery is a community-based program designed to meet the emotional needs of the community.
Trained Crisis Counselors from your area are available to help people better understand their situation and reactions, assist in the review of their options, provide emotional support and encourage linkage with resources.
If you or a loved one are emotionally impacted by COVID-19, you may be experiencing:
- Anger, resentment and conflict
- Uncertainty about the future
- Prolonged mourning
- Diminished problem-solving
- Isolation and hopelessness
- Health problems
- Physical and mental exhaustion
- Lifestyle changes
- Financial Stress